One Bowl Wonder: Southwestern Chicken Combo
- Prep Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serves 4-6
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- 12 oz. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup quinoa, prepared according to package directions
- Crispy kale chips (optional)
- Toast corn and onion in nonstick skillet over high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until toasted.
- Toss Chicken with ¼ cup Italian dressing and lime juice in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on quinoa and top with corn mixture, beans, red peppers and cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish, if desired, with kale chips.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>