Southwest Shrimp Kabobs
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 small mushrooms
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone Light® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing, lime juice, cilantro and cumin. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over shrimp and vegetables in large, nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables on 8 long skewers. Grill or broil kabobs, brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>