Southern Pork & Black-Eyed Peas Ranch Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, crushed
- 1 large broccoli, head removed, blanched and chopped
- 2 cups frozen black-eyed peas, cooked according to package directions without salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- Season pork with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley. Grill or broil until pork is done; thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, toss warm broccoli, black-eyed peas, red onion, 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Arrange salad mix on platter. Top with broccoli mixture, then pork. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>