South-of-the Border Layered Taco Dip
Makes 4 cups
- 1 can (15 oz.) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® South-of-the Border Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups taco toppings, such as shredded lettuce, diced avocado and diced tomato
- Place beans and cilantro in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Spread beans in bottom of 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® South of the Border Ranch.
- Layer your favorite taco toppings on top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips.