Skewered Italian Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces spring salad mix
- 3 Tbsp. Gorgonzola cheese [or blue cheese]
- Combine chicken with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons Dressing in large bowl.
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*. Grill, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange salad mix on serving platter. Remove skewers, then arrange chicken and vegetables on salad. Top with cheese and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes prior to use.
See nutrition information for sodium content.