Skewered Chicken Satay
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 4 tsp. soy sauce**
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- For marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, soy sauce and ginger. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate 1/4 cup remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1/2 cup marinade, peanut butter, green onions, red pepper flakes and sugar in small bowl; set aside for dipping sauce.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken on skewers*. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with 1/4 cup refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut dipping sauce.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes in water prior to use.
- **Use gluten free soy sauce or tamari for a gluten free recipe.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>