Signature Ristorante Italiano Steak
- Prep Time 25 Minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
Ingredients Serves 4
- 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 lbs. skirt, flat iron or hanger steak*
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ristorante Italiano Dressing any flavor
- 4 to 6 shallots, peeled
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- Pour 1/2 cup Ristorante Italiano over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag.
- Marinate Steak in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak with shallots and tomatoes, turning steak once and brushing frequently with remaining marinade, until steak is cooked to desired doneness and shallots are golden brown and tomatoes are just slightly charred, about 15 minutes.
*Variations: Use 1 (2- to 2-1/2-lb.) T-Bone, boneless sirloin or top loin steak OR 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. chicken pieces, 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast halves OR 2-1/2 lbs. pork chops (about 1-in. thick).