Shrimp & Avocado Spinach Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves (5 oz.)
- 1/2 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 radishes, sliced (optional)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- Toast sesame seeds in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until golden. Remove sesame seeds and set aside.
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Melt Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
TIP: If desired, toss hot shrimp with spinach to wilt the spinach slightly.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>