Sesame Steak with Tomatoes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 large red and/or yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a resealable plastic bag place steak and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing, refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove discard bag, season steak,if desired with salt and pepper. Grill or broil steak, turning once, 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes, then thinly slice; set aside.
- Meanwhile, arrange greens on serving platter. Top with tomatoes, celery, green onions, and sliced steak. Just before serving drizzle with remaining Dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
TIP: Use Wish-Bone® Light Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing and substitute 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil for sesame seeds.