Sesame Ginger Salmon with Vegetables
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 2 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper [or yellow pepper], sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Combine Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing and ginger in bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinade over salmon in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; reserve remaining marinade. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning once, 8 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Remove salmon to serving platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and snow peas, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and reserved 2 tablespoons marinade and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- To serve, sprinkle salmon with green onions and sesame seeds.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>