Savory Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 8 large mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with wine in large shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Add beef and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. Remove beef and vegetables, reserving marinade.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables on skewers*. Grill or broil until beef is done.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in small saucepan. Cook until marinade is reduced to about 1/4 cup. Stir in Spread until melted. Just before serving, drizzle over kabobs.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>