Savory Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 8 large mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with wine in large shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Add beef and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. Remove beef and vegetables, reserving marinade.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetables on skewers*. Grill or broil until beef is done.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in small saucepan. Cook until marinade is reduced to about 1/4 cup. Stir in Spread until melted. Just before serving, drizzle over kabobs.
*If using wooden skewers soak at least 30 minutes prior to use. Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian or Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.