Robusto Roasted Pork with Peach Chutney
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Arrange pork in foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle pork with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix; drizzle with olive oil. Roast until pork is done, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Slice pork and serve with chutney.