Robusto Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Dinner
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken parts, skin removed
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large orange, yellow or red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Prepare Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions. Reserve 3/4 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining for another use.
- Pour 1/2 cup reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix over chicken and vegetables in shallow nonaluminum baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange chicken and vegetables in aluminum-foil-lined roasting pan. Roast, turning once, 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup reserved pepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>