Robusto Italian Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 12 ounces chicken cutlets
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces French baguette, cut into 4 pieces and split
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 8 slices tomato
- Prepare Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining for another use.
- Pour 1/4 cup reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix over chicken in shallow nonaluminum baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Top with cheese; let stand until cheese melts. Brush bread with 2 tablespoons reserved Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Grill or broil bread until lighty charred.
- Arrange arugula, tomatoes and chicken on bread; drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons reserved Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
* Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing.