Robusto Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large green and/or red bell peppers, quartered
- 4 ounces uncooked whole grain rotini pasta, (about 1-1/2 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- Prepare Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining and save for another use.
- Grill chicken and green peppers, turning once and brushing with 2 tablespoons reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and peppers are tender, about 10 minutes. Cut chicken and peppers into bite-size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients with remaining 6 tablespoons reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix in large bowl.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>