Roasted Vegetables & Chicken in Pastry Shells
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 35 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 large plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 container (4 oz.) goat cheese crumbles provencale*
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby arugula [or 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves]
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen puff pastry shells, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, eggplant, onion, zucchini and tomatoes in 11 x 7-inch roasting pan. Roast uncovered 30 minutes, stirring once. Stir in chicken and cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven, then stir in arugula.
- Arrange prepared pastry shells on serving platter. Generously fill each with warm vegetable mixture.
*Also terrific with goat cheese crumbles.