Roasted Vegetable Tapas
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Cook Time 35 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables, sliced (such as zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, carrot, ripe sweet plantains, mushrooms, eggplant)
- 1/2 cup cubed manchego cheese [or Parmesan cheese]
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with vegetables in large bowl. Remove vegetables from Dressing with slotted spoon and arrange separately in bottom of broiler pan. Roast 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden, stirring once halfway through.
- Arrange vegetables and cheese on serving platter. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro or oregano.
Cost per recipe*: $8.00 Cost per serving*: $1.33 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.