One Bowl Wonder: Roasted Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serves 4
- 2 sweet potatoes or all-purpose potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme or ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 12 oz. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss sweet potatoes, onion, ¼ cup Italian dressing, thyme and black pepper in medium bowl. Arrange in shallow roasting pan and cook, stirring once, 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool slightly.
- Arrange salad greens and cranberries in medium bowl. Add sweet potato mixture and toss to combine. Divide salad and chicken between 4 plates and drizzle evenly with remaining dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>