Roasted Root Vegetables Over Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 50 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 lbs. assorted root vegetables (such as carrots, beets and/or sweet potatoes), cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 cups baby spinach and/or baby arugula
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss vegetables and onion with olive oil in roasting or broiler pan, without the rack. Roast, stirring once, 50 minutes or until tender.
- Toss Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing with spinach in large serving bowl or platter. Top with warm vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with pecans and cranberries.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.68. Cost per serving*: $3.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>