Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Ingredients Makes 3 cups
- 2 jars (12 oz. ea.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Place roasted peppers on several sheets of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Put peppers In food processor and process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Serve with your favorite dippers.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>