Roasted Holiday Pork with Pears
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 firm ripe pears, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 large shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing over pork in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange pork in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan. Pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with rosemary and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Combine pears, cranberries, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, shallots and garlic on jelly-roll pan.
- Roast pork and pear mixture 20 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Roast pears an additional 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, then stir in broth, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Mash garlic with a fork. Season pear sauce, if desired, with salt and pepper. Serve pork topped with pear sauce. Garnish, if desired, with additional rosemary.
Cost per recipe*: $12.07. Cost per serving*: $1.51. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.