Roasted Harissa Spiced Chick Peas & Carrots over Arugula
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Avocado Oil Roasted Garlic with Citrus Dressing
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. harrisa spice mix
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Pour dressing over chick peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Sprinkle with harissa and toss to coat. Place on a shallow baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until chicken peas are toasted and carrots and onion are tender. Serve over arugula warm or room temperature.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>