Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Boats
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. cut-up cooked turkey
- 2 cups chopped collard greens
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, turkey, collard greens, carrots and black pepper in medium bowl. Evenly fill red peppers with turkey mixture and arrange in 11 x 7-inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until peppers and collard greens are tender.
- Arrange spinach on large serving platter, then drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Top with hot cooked peppers.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>