Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. beets, peeled and cut to 1-inch chunks*
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, torn
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Combine 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with beets. Roast 30 minutes or until beets are tender.
- Arrange lettuce and spinach on serving platter. Top with grapefruit, warm beets, goat cheese and pecans. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing. Garnish, if desired, with 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 jar (16-oz.) beets, drained, instead of fresh beets and omit the roasting step.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>