Ranch Veggie Sandwiches
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 medium red onion, cut in 1/2-inch-thick round slices
- 1 Italian or peasant-style bread, cut horizontally
- 1/4 lb. Monterey Jack cheese [or pepper Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)], sliced
- Grill or broil vegetables, turning and brushing frequently with 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, brush cut side of bread slice with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, then grill or broil until lightly toasted. To serve, evenly layer vegetables and cheese on bread, slice and serve. Garnish, if desired, with arugula or leaf lettuce.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>