Ranch Taco Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix*
- 2 cups corn tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 4 cups shredded lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and continue preparing according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Serve drizzled with dressing.
* Not all taco seasoning mixes are Gluten Free. Check ingredient label.