Ranch Chicken & Bacon Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 16 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine cheese with bacon in medium bowl. Evenly drop cheese mixture forming 6 mounds on prepared baking sheet, then flatten to make 4- to 5-inch circles. Bake 6 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool completely; peel from foil and set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken, turning once until throroughly cooked. Slice chicken.
- Arrange salad mix on serving platter. Top with chicken, then tomatoes and onion. Just before serving, add Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing and top with cheese crisps.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>