Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 small pineapple, peeled
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 pork chops, about 1 inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- Cut pineapple into 6 crosswise slices; set aside.
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Add chops and 2/3 cup marinade in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops, basting frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chops are done. While chops are cooking, grill or broil pineapple slices until golden and heated through.
Cost per recipe*: $11.35. Cost per serving*: $1.89. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.