Pesto Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts [or chopped walnuts] (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- Salad Greens
- For marinade, in food processor or blender, process Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing, basil, parsley, garlic and nuts until basil and parsley are finely chopped.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/4 cup marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, slice chicken and serve over greens. Garnish, if desired, with tomato wedges.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>