Fettuccine with Italian Spinach & Cheese
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8 side dish servings or 4 main dish servings
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box (16 oz.) fettucine, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook spinach, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and cook 2 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften.
- Stir in cooked fettucine and remaining Italian Dressing and toss to coat. Stir in feta and parmesan cheese. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
Add sliced grilled chicken and serve with garlic bread.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>