Pasta Salad with Spinach ‘N Walnut Pesto
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 10
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves, (about 6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. whole grain penne pasta [or regular penne pasta]
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted and divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Process spinach, Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing reserved pasta water and garlic in food processor or blender just until combined. Add 1/4 cup walnuts, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and process just until combined.
- Toss spinach mixture, penne and tomatoes in serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>