- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 lb. rotelle pasta*
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Italian Dressing]
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred, drained, halved
- 1/4 lb. salami [or pepperoni], thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. provolone cheese [or mozzarella cheese], cut into strips
- Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine 2/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, mushrooms, olives and roasted peppers in large bowl. Add rotelle and toss well.
- Arrange rotelle mixture, tomatoes, eggs, artichokes, salami and cheese on large lettuce-lined platter. Chill, if desired. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 lb. ziti or medium shell pasta.
Taste Tested Recipe from The Wish-Bone Kitchens.