Oven Barbecued Island Chicken
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken. Pour 1 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>