Mushroom & Tofu Mu Shu
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 package firm tofudrained and pressed dry with paper towels
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing divided
- 1 package (12 oz.) broccoli slaw
- 3 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms
- green onions
- 4 tsp. hoisin sauce or plum sauce (optional)
- 8 (8-in.) soft taco size flour tortillas
- Cut tofu lengthwise into 6 slices. In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/2 cup Dressing over tofu; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Remove tofu from marinade, discarding marinade. Preheat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, turning once, 8 minutes or until golden. Remove tofu; slice crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1/4 cup Dressing over medium heat and cook broccoli slaw, mushrooms and 1/4 cup green onions, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Return tofu to skillet, then add remaining 1/4 cup green onions and 2 tablespoons Dressing; gently toss and heat through.
- To serve, evenly spread hoisin sauce down centers of tortillas, then top with mushroom mixture. Roll and fold filled tortillas.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>