Mushroom & Corn Salad With Parmesan
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 2 portobello mushrooms, stems and ribs removed
- 8 cups spring salad mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Evenly brush 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing on corn and mushrooms. Grill or broil, turning occasionally, 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cut corn kernels from cobs and slice mushrooms; set aside.
- Arrange spring salad mix on serving platter. Top with beans, corn, mushrooms and cheese. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>