- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 12 ounces turkey breasts [or store bought rotisserie chicken], chopped
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- Toss 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, red peppers and onion. Grill or broil vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.
- Process remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing, celery, carrots and olives in food processor just until combined but still chunky.
- Slice peppers. Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with olive mixture, peppers, onion, turkey and cheese. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing mixture.