Mixed Grill of Turkey Paillards And Vegetables
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless turkey cutlets [or chicken cutlets], (about 3/4-inch ea.)
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- Lightly cut one side of each turkey breast in diamond pattern with knife. For marinade, blend 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing with wine; pour over turkey breasts. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours.
- Slice onion, root end down (leaving the root on) into 3/8-inch slices. Slice potato lengthwise into 3/8-inch slices, then halve slices lengthwise. Slice peppers lengthwise into quarters, then slice diagonally into eighths.
- Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil turkey and vegetables, turning once and brushing occasionally with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until turkey and vegetables are tender. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>