Mexican-Style Grilled Steak
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until desired doneness. Serve, if desired, with grilled vegetables marinated in additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>