Melon, Mesclun & Grilled Shrimp
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone Light® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 small honeydew melon, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 6 cups mesclun [or baby greens]
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing over shrimp in shallow, nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill shrimp, onion and melon, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and onion is tender.
- Arrange greens on serving platter, then top with shrimp, onion and melon. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>