Mediterranean Salad with Polenta
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices (1/2 in. thick) prepared polenta
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 6 cups torn escarole [or romaine lettuce] (about 10 oz.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- Toss tomatoes, basil and 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat olive oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook polenta until golden, turning once. Remove from heat, top with cheese and let stand covered until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, toss escarole with remaining Dressing and salt. Arrange escarole on serving platter, then top with warm polenta and tomatoes.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>