Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Mediterranean Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel [or celery]
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 large shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 cups arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Mediterranean Italian Vinaigrette Dressing with tomatoes, fennel, zucchini, shallots and garlic in 13 x 9- inch shallow roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in shrimp and lemon juice. Roast until shrimp are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss arugula with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in serving bowl. Top with shrimp and vegetables. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>