Mediterranean Grilled Steaks with Antipasto Salsa
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 beef Porterhouse steaks (about 1 inch thick and about 1-1/4 lbs. ea.)
- ANTIPASTO SALSA:
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. small capers, drained (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper (optional)
- For marinade, combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, garlic and rosemary. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over steaks in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, combine Antipasto Salsa ingredients in large bowl.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill steaks, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 14 minutes or until steaks are desired doneness. Serve steaks with Antipasto Salsa.
*VARIATION: Use 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed.