Mediterranean Style Chick Pea Salad, Toasted Sundried Tomato & Parmesan Ciabatta & Roasted Vegetables
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Sun Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chick peas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup basil leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 zucchini and/or yellow squash, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 yellow, red and orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine 1/2 cup Sundried Tomato Dressing, chicken peas, red onion, tomatoes and basil. Season if desired with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss vegetables in ¼ cup Dressing. Grill or broil until tender.
- Brush ciabatta rolls with remaining dressing and sprinkle with cheese and red pepper flakes. Grill or broil until crisp and golden brown.