Marinated Steak Italiano
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 3 hours
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak, T-bone, or top loin steak*
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining dressing, until steak is done. Serve over mixed salad greens and tomatoes.
*VARIATIONS: Use 2-1/2 to 3 pounds chicken pieces OR 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.) OR 2-1/2 pounds pork chops (about 1 in. thick).
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing, Wish-Bone ® House Italian Dressing, Wish-Bone ® Light Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone ® Fat Free! Italian Dressing.