Marinated Pears & Raspberries with Goat Cheese
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (2 oz) goat cheese, cut into 4 rounds
- 2 Tbsp. toasted chopped pine nuts
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries in heavy syrup, partially thawed
- Evenly coat cheese rounds in nuts; set aside.
- Toss pears with Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing in medium bowl. To serve, arrange pears on serving plate, sprinkle with raspberries. Top with cheese, then drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>