Marinated London Broil with Roasted Italian Onions & Mushrooms
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 2 envelopes Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless beef round steak
- 2 large sweet onions, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 box (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare 1 envelope Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining for another use.
- Pour 1/4 cup reserved prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix over steak in shallow nonaluminum baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°. Toss onions and mushrooms with olive oil in shallow roasting pan, then sprinkle with remaining envelope Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Toss to coat. Roast, uncovered, stirring once, 45 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes, then thinly slice. Serve with roasted onions and mushrooms.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>