Marinated Chicken Bruschetta
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing*, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves* (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and 1/4 cup Dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes. Serve tomato mixture over chicken.
- *Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Simply prepare as package directs and use 3/4 cup instead of bottled dressing.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.49. Cost per serving*: $1.75. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>