Marinaded Grilled Swordfish with Mustard Caper Vinaigrette
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. capers, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 swordfish steaks* (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except swordfish. Pour 1/3 cup marinade over swordfish in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove swordfish from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil swordfish, turning once and brushing with refrigerated marinade, until fish flakes with a fork.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>