Manhattan Deli Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1 lb. gemelli or rotelle pasta [or spiral pasta]
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 orange, red or yellow bell pepper, chopped*
- 1/4 lb. hard salami [or cooked ham], diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 Vlasic® Kosher Dill Spears, chopped
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® House Italian or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add pasta and toss well. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers.
- Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing and Vlasic® Farmers Garden Kosher Dill Spears.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>