Loaded Potato Skins
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3 medium Yukon gold potatoes, (about 1 lb.), unpeeled and baked
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut each potato into 6 wedges. Remove about 2/3 of the potato pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell. Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet; brush with Spread. Bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Arrange on large platter, then top with Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing, tomatoes and green onions.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>